Friday, May 17, 2013

Another Teen Boy Card...

For today's card, I made another teen boy birthday card using the new Paper Smooches dies and set called Digits.  I totally LOVE this set!  I also played along on the Paper Smooches SPARK challenge.



Supplies:
Stamps ~ Paper Smooches (Digits)

Dies ~ Paper Smooches (Digits); Spellbinders (Circle & Pinking Edge Circle)
Ink ~ Memento
Embossing Folders ~ Cuttlebug (numbers); Crafter's Companion (Chevron)
Pattern Paper ~ Pebbles Inc
Cardstock ~ Bazzill

6 comments:

Tracey said...

I am loving this Kendra!! Awesome card!!

D said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love the embossed kraft paper.

cm said...

Kendra - what an adorable card to celebrate turning 14. Love the colours (kraft...swoon!), the banners and the circle focus. So pretty; one to be treasured!
c

Mary-Anne V said...

Great teen card...I love the use of Kraft.

Lori said...

Kendra, this is perfect for a teenaged boy! Love the color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

Lisa Arana said...

this is amazing!!! thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs